The sound of the heart

Whenever my frustrations make me realize how failed you are, how behind the time you are. You have no future. You are in the same situation, crying like this Will die. Every day a failure knocks on your door. So I go to the past, far behind long ago when my thinking Was confined to a small city house.

I did not know that there is a world outside of it, even then I thought that time will not change. I will die like this. Somewhere in my heart, there would be only one hope that would go along But times changed, circumstances changed. Then I moved to the big city. Now the angle of my thinking increased. Everything was new. For a while, it was all very good for me Felt.

Because I had progressed...


But then when I see the lightning speed of the world around me. I would say inwardly that I am far behind. I can't move forward. I have nothing. Then I think now this is my future. Nothing is going to happen to me. But time has changed again. And my thinking has also changed. Now I And began to think big out of the city began to talk about the country. I started to sit with big people. I started to have big dreams but there I think I am still far behind. I am nowhere. I don't want to be anything But all this time my heart was guiding me, he kept reminding me.

 Dear, just think .... Think a little ..... What were you .... Think about where you started your journey and where you are today ...... do you see any change anywhere .......

If it comes then think how it all happened. Who did it? You didn't have so many times. You didn't know anything. My eyes were helpless towards the sky I would get up and prostrate my heart and then I would think of pushing away the dust of thought that has been holding me since my birth ... isn't he capable of my future too?

 Take care

Sbperts

Em Sara, On a journey of raising myself to a new world of technology and managing home chores, all the while creating some inspiration and being judged! .... Founder of my own online store SB shoppers' Inn.Decorkhana

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post